SpatialNews.com Press Release
Esri Brings The Science of Where to IBM InterConnect 2017
Esri, the global leader in spatial analytics, today announced its sponsorship of IBM InterConnect, to be held March 19 through 23 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
InterConnect will demonstrate how some of the world's largest organizations are using the cloud and the Internet of Things for asset and facilities management. In particular, experts from Esri will be on-site to host a series of sessions and panels demonstrating the ways in which Esri and IBM support better-informed decision-making using location-based mapping and analytics.
- Julio Olimpio, IBM Partner Executive, Esri
- Dominik Tarolli, Head of Global Business Development—3D Geodesign, Esri
- Jack Hunt, Head of Accounts—Geodesign/Facilities, Esri
- Ian Feathers, Solution Engineer, Esri
- Eric Bader, Technical Product Manager, Esri
- Tuesday, March 21, 4:45 p.m.–5:30 p.m.
"Why a Geographic Information System Matters in Enterprise Asset Management"
Mandalay Bay North, Level 0—South Pacific D
- Wednesday, March 22, 9:00 a.m.–9:45 a.m.
"Demystifying Cognitive with IBM Bluemix + Location + Weather"
Mandalay Bay North, Level 0—South Pacific I
Mandalay Bay Convention Center
3950 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Sunday–Thursday, March 19–23, 2017